Thursday, September 22, 2011

Parmesan Scrambled Eggs

Well here I am again! Looking through the pantry for something to eat for breakfast. Found some eggs in the fridge and also seen some cheese! ....Looks like Parmesan Scrambled Eggs to me!

I know Scrambled Eggs are easy and most people do not need a recipe for this.. but.. I do know that people make it different ways.. so I thought I would post my version =)

Ingredients:

2-3 Eggs
1/4 Cup Milk
1/8 Cup Shredded Paresan Cheese (or any kind of cheese for that matter)
Salt & Pepper to Taste


Heat Skillet to medium heat.

Place eggs in a bowl and add the milk. Beat it with a fork for a min or two, just to were its fully mixed. Then pour the eggs/milk in the skillet. I usually stir the eggs on the skillet when im pouring. Then let them set for about 30 secs, then stir again. Keep do this till the egg is no longer runny.

Add the cheese and mix in til cheese it melted. Then add salt & pepper to taste.( I like to just add a little, because with the cheese it already adds saltiness and taste).

Keep in mind that if you do not have milk you can always use water.. the taste lacks a bit, but with the cheese it wont make to much of a difference. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment