Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Easy Banana Bread

Awesome recipe! It doesnt call for butter, which I was really excited about, because I didnt have any!! My version doesnt have the baking soda in it, so I substituted it for baking powder of course =) I also added Vanilla Flavoring (for coffee) in the mix instead of the Vanilla Extract that the original called for. I also LOVE that this recipe has cinnamon in it! Hope you all love this as much as I did!

Happy Substituting! =)




Ingredients:

3 over ripe bananas
3/4 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla Flavoring
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 325.

Mash the bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar. Whisk in the eggs then add the remaining ingredients. Bake in a greased and floured loaf pan for about 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean. Allow to stand and cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.

Original Recipe - http://www.butterandsugar.org/blog/?p=179

No comments:

Post a Comment