Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nutella Cookies

Well here is one recipe with Nutella! I found this recipe and tweeked it! It called for chocolate chips but I didnt have any, so instead I added Cocoa Powder instead! These are pretty good! The Nutella taste isnt really strong, so if you like more of the taste I would just add a bit more.

Nutella it up!!

- My Pantry


Yummy!




I didn't totally mix it all together. I liked the swirl effect!


Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter or margine (1 stick)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup Nutella (add more if you want more of the taste)
2 Tablespoons of Cocoapowder


Directions:

Preheat the oven to 375

In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, the sugar and the brown sugar. Add the eggs and the vanilla until combined. Gradually add the flour until the mixture is combined. Then mix Nutella. Use ice cream scoop and drop onun greased baking sheets and bake for 9-11 minutes.

Original Source - http://sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.com/2010/08/nutella-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment