Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hot "Snow" Cream

I love this recipe mainly because it reminds me of my family and winter time. As a kid I remember that I couldnt wait til it snowed! Not only did we get to play in it... but we got to EAT it!

We would leave bowls outside as it snowed. Once it was full we brought the bowls inside the house to make SNOW CREAM! Even though we dont have the snow right now, I can still get that same taste just by using 3 ingredients!

Please try this and let me know what you think! Enjoy!





Ingredients:

2 Cups Milk
1 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract

Bring all the ingredients to a simmer in a medium pot. (You can always add more or less sugar/ vanilla, it just depends on how you like it). Simmer for just a few mins, do not boil, you dont want all of the vanilla flavor to boil out. If you like a more frothy drink you can always stick this in a blend for just a min, or add whip cream if you think. Then serve!

Servings - 2



No comments:

Post a Comment