Monday, October 3, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok, So this may be the most basic.. but most popular cookie recipe! Chocolate Chip Cookies! This time I actually had everything!

I know chocolate chip cookies are my one of my favorites! Happy Baking!



See! I didnt use a mixer! I was going to but didnt want to get it out. It did however take some elbow grease =)



Yummy! Almost There!



Finished! You will Love them!


Ingredients:

2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup firmly pack brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup butter of margarine
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 package (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375.

Mix everything together (except chocolate chips)in a large bowl.( yes.. it can be done with a large spoon and your hand =P) Then once everything is mixed well, add in the chocolate chips. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 - 10 mins.

Makes about 100 2 inch cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment