Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*HOT* FREE - Schick ST2 Razors - With Coupon

I was SUPER excited about this find!

My local Kroger has a BOGO sale on the Schick ST2 Razors.. and I paired this up with the BOGO coupon from this weeks Sunday paper (11//6 Smartsource Ad) and scored these for FREE! Regular Price is $5.99 each! So check your local store for a sale like this and to also see if they will honor the BOGO sale with the BOGO coupon. This coupon has a expiration date of 12/21/2011, so you do have a while to use these =)

If your like me and bought a few papers you can then score more of these for free! I think I'm stocked up for about a year now!

Maybe not be for my Food Pantry.. but for my Bathroom Pantry.. if there is such a thing ;)


 - My..... Bathroom Pantry =D

No comments:

Post a Comment